Finding the right doctor can be confusing, expensive and time consuming. We’ve worked to simplify the process for our members and are pleased to offer a telemedicine option that meets members where they are. Our members can speak to a doctor anytime, anywhere by phone, secure online video, or AllyHealth App for non-emergency consultations.
- Consult with doctors on non-emergency issues via phone or video chat.
- Avoid the inconvenience and high costs of going to the emergency room or urgent care center.
- Have prescriptions sent directly to your local pharmacy.
- Access foreign language-fluent doctors or translators.
- Immediate access to doctors who can diagnose and treat many issues, including:
- Cold / Flu
- Insect bites
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Respiratory problems
- Sinus problems
- Sore throats
- And more
“Such an easy and affordable process – within 15 minutes I had registered my account, scheduled my appointment, consulted with a doctor on the phone, and received the Rx I needed to treat my infection“
Heather, AllyHealth Customer
Join today to start using your IDG benefits.
VERY IMPORTANT: IN LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCIES, CALL 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room for treatment. If 911 services are not available in your area, call the local police/fire department or go directly to the nearest hospital or emergency room.